Roast Pork With Shio-Koji and Garlic.
You can have Roast Pork With Shio-Koji and Garlic using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast Pork With Shio-Koji and Garlic
- It's 1 of Pork shoulder block.
- It's 75 grams of ●Shio-koji.
- It's 1 large of clove ●Garlic (grated).
- It's 2 of ○Bay leaves.
- It's 1 of sprig ○Rosemary.
Roast Pork With Shio-Koji and Garlic step by step
- Prepartion: Tie up the pork with kitchen twine. Combine the shio-koji and grated garlic..
- Poke the meat all over with a fork. Rub the garlic-shio-koji mix over the surface of the pork and rub in evenly..
- Put the pork in a plastic bag with the ○ ingredients, close up the bag and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 3 days..
- Wipe off the shio-koji and garlic from the surface of the pork cleanly with your hands. Put the pork on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Preheat the oven to 390°F/200°C, and roast the meat for 20-30 minutes. Turn it over once..
- Poke the meat in the middle, and if the juices run clear, it's done. Cover with aluminium foil for 30 minutes to rest and cool..
- Slice the pork. I served it with deep fried vegetables on the side..