Fresh strawberry cheesecake. The Original Topped with Glazed Fresh Strawberries. Wash and pat dry fresh strawberries. Add cheesecake filling to cooled crust and spread evenly.
Just sit back and wait for all the oohs and ahhs you are going to get! Blogger Paula Jones from Bell'alimento shows us how to make strawberry cheesecake bites. Don't let this delicious baked Strawberry Cheesecake scare you, easy and simple to make. You can cook Fresh strawberry cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh strawberry cheesecake
- It's 225 g of digestive biscuits.
- It's 175 g of salted butter.
- You need 500 g of mascarpone cheese.
- It's 500 g of fresh ripe strawberries.
- You need 285 ml of double cream.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Caster sugar.
A crunchy cookie crust, a pureed creamy strawberry filling. How to make an easy fresh strawberry topping for ice cream, blintzes, cheesecake, waffles, or anything! Fresh strawberries in a sweet glaze top a baked cream cheese filling in this delightful deep-dish Nutritional Information. This strawberry cake is made from scratch with FRESH strawberries!
Fresh strawberry cheesecake instructions
- Line a 20-23cm springform cake tin with greaseproof paper..
- Put the digestive biscuits into a clear bag, a large freezer bag or sandwich bag is perfect. Roll up the end and keep your hand on it to stop the biscuits flying out. And crush the biscuits using the end of a rolling pin until they're in a fine crumb..
- Melt the butter completely and add to the biscuits. Put the biscuit mixture into the tin, even out and press firmly all over. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Take half the strawberries and cut them in half. Put them around the side of the cake tin with the cut side facing outwards..
- Put the cream into a large mixing bowl and whisk until thick. Be careful not to overwhip. Add the cream cheese, 1tsp vanilla extract and 75g caster sugar. Mix into the cream until smooth and fully combined..
- Put the cream mixture into the tin and smooth it evenly until it covers all the strawberries that you've put around the tin..
- Get the remaining strawberries and slice them thinly. Place them over the top of the cheesecake, it doesn't matter if they overlap..
- Put the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 8 hours, preferably over night. Then serve..
It's easy to make and has a silky strawberry cream cheese frosting. This fresh strawberry cheesecake really has very few ingredients and hopefully you won't have to go to a speciality store to get any of these. You need cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, caster sugar. Easy Cheesecake Recipe - Make Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe in a Blender. The amazing thing about this blender is you can literally put all of the no bake strawberry cheesecake ingredients right.