Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake. Add the boiling water to your jello mix well until all dissolved. Easy Cheesecake Recipe - Make Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe in a Blender. The amazing thing about this blender is you can literally put all of the no bake strawberry cheesecake ingredients right into the blender and create the smoothest filling in minutes.
Once you have the strawberry-cheesecake basics down, creating different flavor profiles is simple. Modifying the crust is also an easy way to transform this dessert. EASY No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is whipped, creamy and loaded with fresh strawberry flavor. You can cook Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake
- It's 2 envelopes of whipping cream.
- Prepare 4-5 of squares of kiri cheese at room tepmrature.
- You need 1/2 of an envelop of strawberry jello.
- It's 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- It's 2 of table spoon powdered sugar.
- It's 1 pack of strawberry jam swissrol.
The amount of strawberries in the cheesecake is impressive. Cheesecake fanatics, put your hands up. Cheesecake fanatics, put your hands up. Easy Strawberry Cheesecake: Do you love cheesecake?
Easy lazy strawberry cheesecake step by step
- Add the boiling water to your jello mix well until all dissolved. (You may microwave it till fully dissolved) then allow to cool down to room temprature.
- Slice your swiss roll and add it to the bottom of a cheesecake pan.
- Mix your whipping cream with cold water as instructed on the envelope..
- Add your cream cheese to the whipping cream and mix with an electric blender till fully mixed.
- Add the jello to the cream-cheese mix and mix well.
- Add sugar to preferred taste.
- Pour over the sliced Swiss roll you may decorate it with fresh strawberries and let it to set in your fridge for an hour at least.
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, and in this instructable I will show you how to make an easy cheesecake, with a nice homemade strawberry sauce. Strawberries have always been one of my favorite fruits. I have been known to sit and eat entire containers of them. These mini strawberry cheesecakes are to die for! The hubs couldn't wait to get his hands on them!