Mixed Rice with Manila Clams and Nanohana.
You can cook Mixed Rice with Manila Clams and Nanohana using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed Rice with Manila Clams and Nanohana
- It's 700 grams of Uncooked white rice.
- It's 150 grams of Manila clams (just the meat).
- You need 50 grams of Broccolini.
- Prepare 5 of cm cubes Kombu for dashi stock.
- Prepare 100 ml of Sake.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce (usukuchi soy sauce if you have it).
- It's 1 of (to taste) White sesame seeds.
Mixed Rice with Manila Clams and Nanohana step by step
- Blanch the nanohana and cut into 2 cm pieces. Rinse the clams well, and remove the clam shells, etc. Wash the rice..
- Boil sake in a sauce pan and add the clams. Boil for about 2 minutes until it swells, drain the clams and separate from the liquid..
- Once the boiled water cools, add it along with the other ingredients into the rice cooker. Add water until it reaches the amount needed to cook the 2 cups of rice. Mix lightly, lay the kombu lightly brushed with a paper towel and cook..
- Once the rice is cooked, toss the clams and nanohana, let steam and it's done. Sprinkle white sesame seeds if you'd like to finish ♡.