Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs. Keto Fat Bombs: Healthy Cheesecake You Can Enjoy. These are the perfect keto desserts if you're craving cheesecake or strawberry ice cream. To prepare, simply puree fresh or frozen strawberries in your food processor and mix in your room temperature cream cheese and butter.
These delicious fat bombs are sure to have you enjoying your next keto approved snack! I love making keto fat bombs and I thought making strawberry flavor would definitely be interesting. These are the perfect snack if you are following a ketogenic diet. You can have Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Prepare 1 cup of pureed strawberries.
- You need 1 tbsp of Swerve (or sweetener of choice,adjust according to taste).
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 block of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
One of the biggest challenges of a keto diet is resisting cravings for sweet, sugary foods. These creamy, sweet, delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs are perfect for those moments. They are small in size, but pack big flavor. This Strawberry Cream Cheese Fat Bomb recipe is great for keto!
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs instructions
- Blend or mash the strawberries to make a puree. Add the vanilla and sweetener..
- Microwave butter and cream cheese for 30 secs then mix together..
- Add in the puree to the butter and cream cheese mixture. Mix together..
- Pour into a mold then freeze for 3 hours..
These fat bombs tastes like cheesecake, and are so easy to make. Literally all you have to do is add the ingredients to your food processor and mix. Fat bomb recipes are some of the best recipes for keto because they're typically. Fat bombs are easy snacks high in healthy fats and very low in carbs and protein. They are great for those who find it difficult to include more healthy These taste just like strawberry cheesecake ice-cream and have a very creamy texture.