White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake. White Chocolate and Strawberry Cheesecake however is such a delicious combination to me that I just had to make it for you guys! I used Cream Cheese, Icing Sugar, Vanilla, Cream, Chocolate and Strawberries to make one of my most favourite Cheesecake Fillings EVER. A no-bake strawberry and white chocolate cheesecake like no other!
This beautiful homestyle dessert has a creamy texture with a crunchy graham cracker crust and fresh strawberries on top! This cheesecake recipe is easy to make for Easter, Mother's Day, holidays. This Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake is made with strawberry cheesecake filling and chocolate Oreo crust, all covered in chocolate ganache and chocolate covered strawberries! You can cook White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
- It's 1 package of 11 oz ghirardelli white chocolate.
- You need 1 package of 8 oz cream cheese.
- Prepare of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 2 TB of butter.
- It's 2 TB of milk.
- You need 1 cup of grhamcracker crumbs.
- You need 2 TB of butter.
- It's 1 TB of sugar.
Creamy white chocolate makes a classic strawberry dessert even more irresistible. Add the white chocolate and melt, then pour it onto the prepared baking tray, tipping the tray until the white chocolate covers the baking tray in a thin layer. White chocolate strawberry cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe for strawberry lovers! Get my tips for baking the perfect cheesecake and enjoy this decadent strawberry cheesecake recipe!
White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake step by step
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter, stir in sugar and grhamcracker crumbs.
- Press mixture into 9in pie pan and set into fridge to cool.
- Using double broiler method melt butter and strawberries and stir for a minute add milk.
- Add cream cheese and stir until it starts to get smooth.
- Add white chocolate chips add stir till it's starts to get smooth then remove from heat and stir until it is smooth.
- Place mixture into crust and let it set until it gets firm.
There is just something about the smell of fresh spring strawberries that makes me want to buy them. This no-bake cheesecake is a fantastic summer dessert. Add the chocolate mixture to the cream cheese and beat on low until thoroughly combined, making sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula. Inspired by my previous Marbled chocolate cheesecake,I had to make the fruity version with white chocolate,which I really like. My favorite part about these white chocolate cheesecakes is the red chocolate drizzle on top.