Strawberry cheesecake. No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake - an easy and beautiful dessert recipe that you don't need to bake at all. Follow this recipe to learn how to make homemade. Easy Cheesecake Recipe - Make Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe in a Blender.
In my opinion, this strawberry cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe. Pin it to your DESSERTS pinboard! Strawberries and cheesecake are a classic combination, so there is no surprise that strawberry There are lots of ways of making strawberry cheesecake. You can cook Strawberry cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheesecake
- Prepare 500 gms of Soft cheese (cream cheese).
- Prepare 6-7 pieces of Strawberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 cup of Digestive biscuits.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 250 ml of heavy cream (use amul fresh Cream).
Some people like to make a basic. Cheesecake fanatics, put your hands up. Once the cheesecake has set, take it out of the fridge, carefully remove from the tin and transfer to a serving plate. This Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake Cake is perfect in every way!
Strawberry cheesecake instructions
- For the base, you need to crush the digestive biscuits and mix butter with it. Now add this mixture into cake mould and Pat it so it makes a nice base. Make sure that it doesn't remain dry, can add more butter if not binding properly together..
- Now beat the cream cheese and then add heavy cream. Beat it till it gets fluffy..
- For the strawberry topping. We need to make strawberry sauce. Take a pan add chopped strawberries and add sugar to it. Cook it till you get the consistency like runny jam..
- Add your cream cheese mixture on the biscuit base and then add strawberry topping..
- Put the cake mould in fridge (not freezer) and let it set for 6-7 hours. After that it's ready to serve..
With two layers of strawberry cake and a creamy layer of vanilla cheesecake in the middle, this cake is no joke. These Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes feature an easy homemade graham cracker crust topped with a smooth and creamy cheesecake filling and strawberry sauce. This Strawberry Cheesecake becomes firm by whipping together the cream cheese and cream, then letting it firm up and set over night. Strawberry cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert with fresh or frozen strawberries. This basic cheesecake batter over graham cracker crust is baked in a water bath then topped with a delicious.