Strawberry Cheesecake. No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake - an easy and beautiful dessert recipe that you don't need to bake at all. Follow this recipe to learn how to make homemade. Easy Cheesecake Recipe - Make Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe in a Blender.
In my opinion, this strawberry cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe. Pin it to your DESSERTS pinboard! Strawberries and cheesecake are a classic combination, so there is no surprise that strawberry There are lots of ways of making strawberry cheesecake. You can have Strawberry Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake
- It's of For the crust.
- You need 25-30 of Marie biscuits.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It's of For the cheesecake base.
- Prepare 150 gm of cream cheese.
- You need 100 gm of cottage cheese.
- You need 200 gm of icing sugar.
- You need 200 gm of fresh cooking cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gelatin soaked in water.
- You need 1 bowl of tightly whipped cream.
- Prepare 200 gm of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 100 gm of fresh strawberries pureed with sugar.
Some people like to make a basic. Cheesecake fanatics, put your hands up. Once the cheesecake has set, take it out of the fridge, carefully remove from the tin and transfer to a serving plate. This Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake Cake is perfect in every way!
Strawberry Cheesecake instructions
- Take a cheesecake ring or a spring tin. Crush Marie biscuits and add melted butter to it & mix well, transfer it into a Cheesecake ring and press nicely and refrigerate it for 20-30 minutes..
- In a mixture blender, blend cottage cheese, cream cheese, sugar, cooking cream nicely into a smooth paste. Now add gelatin into it and fold in whipped cream and make a thick batter. Transfer the batter onto the biscuit base and refrigerate the cheesecake for 12-13 hours or overnight..
- Now puree fresh strawberries with sugar as required and keep it ready. Once the cheesecake is set, run a warm knife through the sides & unmould the ring, then place whole fresh strawberries on the top of Cheesecake and pour the fresh strawberry puree over it. Again refrigerate it for 1 hour and then cut and serve..
- You can add any fruit of your choice to this cheesecake, also you can increase the quantity of sugar inside the cheesecake as per your preference. Also if you don't have a ring or a spring tin, you can set it in any bowl..
With two layers of strawberry cake and a creamy layer of vanilla cheesecake in the middle, this cake is no joke. These Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes feature an easy homemade graham cracker crust topped with a smooth and creamy cheesecake filling and strawberry sauce. This Strawberry Cheesecake becomes firm by whipping together the cream cheese and cream, then letting it firm up and set over night. Strawberry cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert with fresh or frozen strawberries. This basic cheesecake batter over graham cracker crust is baked in a water bath then topped with a delicious.