Sake-Steamed Springtime Clams and Nanohana.
You can cook Sake-Steamed Springtime Clams and Nanohana using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sake-Steamed Springtime Clams and Nanohana
- It's 7 of Hamaguri clams.
- You need 7 of Nanohana.
- It's 100 ml of Dashi stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped, small amount Green onions.
Sake-Steamed Springtime Clams and Nanohana step by step
- Wash the clams. Cut the nanohana into 3 pieces lengthwise..
- Place the stalk of the nanohana in a microwave safe dish. Cover with the clams, and top the clams with the nanohana leaves..
- Add the dashi, sake, soy sauce, and mirin to Step 2 and lightly wrap with plastic wrap. Microwave for 3-4 minutes at 1000 W. When the clams have opened, it's finished. Garnish with green onions and enjoy it while it's hot..