Stir fried broccoli, carrot and prawns with mixed jasmine rice and riceberry 🦐 🥕 🥦. Mostly known vegetable broccoli contains lot of healthy ingredients to make you more stronger. Shrimp/prawn mostly used due to amazing taste. Mix cornstarch and cold water; stir into vegetable mixture.
Remove from the heat, discard the Chinese chiles, if using, and season to taste with salt and pepper. In a small sauce pot, combine the rice and ¾ cup water. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, cover, and. You can cook Stir fried broccoli, carrot and prawns with mixed jasmine rice and riceberry 🦐 🥕 🥦 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fried broccoli, carrot and prawns with mixed jasmine rice and riceberry 🦐 🥕 🥦
- It's 1 of small broccoli, cut up.
- It's 1 of carrot chopped into chucks.
- Prepare 10-12 of raw prawns.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- It's 1 pinch of brown sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 cup of cooked Jasmine rice and riceberry.
Add broccoli, carrots and leeks and toss briefly to mix well. When vegetables are done, add soy sauce and mix well. Remove from heat, turn into a warm serving bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds and sesame oil. The stir-fry vegetables are pre-cut and even the rice is ready cooked.
Stir fried broccoli, carrot and prawns with mixed jasmine rice and riceberry 🦐 🥕 🥦 step by step
- On a medium heat wok, add cooking oil and garlic until garlic nice and golden crisp..
- Unshelled the prawns and cut the back of the prawns to remove the black bit. Add some prawns into the medium heat wok. Cook until prawns about 80%cooked or about a couple min..
- No turn it to high heat (at this stage will be quick stir). Add some carrot, stir well let them cook for a few min..
- Add broccoli, soysauce mix well..
- Seasoning with salt and pepper and stir well..
- I serve with Jasmine rice and riceberry but you can serve with any prefer rice..
Serve the rice on the plates, then arrange the vegetables and prawns on top. Add the other tsp of wasabi paste. Broccoli should be rinsed in water firstly no matter in stir fry recipe or salad. But I do recommend adding some salt in the water before cooking so that there will be a first layer taste. Stir-frying has stood the test of time.