Egg shaped rice with dal and stir fried broccoli and tomato. If you've had it, you know why you'd want to make it again and again. I would just whip up this Chinese tomato egg stir-fry in just ten minutes, throw some leftover rice in the Tomato Egg Stir-fry Recipe Instructions. Start by cutting tomatoes into small wedges.
Stir in the sliced spring onion. Tomato egg fried rice is a simple side dish and a great way to use fresh off the vine ripe tomatoes. Additional salt, pepper, and/or sesame oil to taste if desired. You can cook Egg shaped rice with dal and stir fried broccoli and tomato using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg shaped rice with dal and stir fried broccoli and tomato
- You need 1/2 cup of mixed dal (split green moong,masoor, toor,chana,urad dal).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of basmati rice.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- It's of For tadka in dal :.
- Prepare 2 of Dry Red chillies.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- You need of For plating :-.
- Prepare As required of Lettuce leaves.
- You need slices of Tomato.
- You need of And stir fried broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of whole black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of clove.
Stir-frying rice is a great way to turn leftover rice into a quick and easy meal. It's important that the rice is cold so it won't become sticky while. Fried Rice with Broccoli and Eggs. Amy Jiang, from Shanghai, shows us how to make a Chinese New Year specialty, rice cakes with egg and tomato.
Egg shaped rice with dal and stir fried broccoli and tomato step by step
- Soak basmati rice in water for half an hour..
- Wash lentils thoroughly with water and soak them in water for half an hour..
- Put 1cup water in a vessel and put soaked rice in it and put the rice on the gas to cook.after 10 mins the rice is ready..
- Cook dal in 2 to 2.5 cups water in the pressure cooker for 3 to 4 whistles on medium to high flame the dal should become soft and mushy after this make tadka with asafoetida and dry red chilli. Dal is ready..
- After this for plating cut the tomato in to slices. Wash the lettuce.Give the shape of eggs to rice. put it in a plate.Make eyes with black pepper,nose with clove,hat with the help of tomato, mouth with tomato.Make a circle of rice and put dal inside it.after this put rice egg inside the dal. Decorate it with lettuce and tomato slices and broccoli Our kid's favourite dal and rice is ready..
All Reviews for Stir Fry Tomato and Eggs. This dish has also been a favorite in my family since I was very little. It's great with rice is healthy and nutritious. I would add some chopped garlic for a little bit more flavor; my family adds the garlic with the tomatoes so they don't fry-- but cook in the juices of. Divide rice between bowls and top with roasted broccoli, a fried egg, some nori mayonnaise, avocado, and cilantro. "Eggs stir-fried with tomatoes" is the actual name of the dish, there being no fancy or metaphorical significance involving mythical birds and Allow me this moment to defend this position.