Vegan Broccoli Fried Dumplings. This vegan potsticker filling is both simple and delicious, meat free and an ideal party food. My Vegan dumpling recipe is very special because it's flavor of Chinese but I added my Korean touch- adding kimchi! You can steam, fry or boil dumplings.
Repeat with remaining bok choy leaves and dumplings. For final round of dumplings, place broccoli florets in second steamer basket, and set over boiling water. Flat fried buttery dough usually served with cod fish in Jamaica, as a big weekend breakfast, slightly different from the American dumplings. You can have Vegan Broccoli Fried Dumplings using 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Broccoli Fried Dumplings
- You need 1 Cup & 2/4 cup of Flour.
- It's 3/4 cup of water.
- It's 1 cup of broccoli.
- You need 2/4 cup of seasoning blend (onions, and bell peppers).
- It's 1/4 cup of butter.
These vegan mushroom dumplings are bursting with savory flavour. Shiitake mushrooms impart a rich, distinct flavour, while wood ear fungus add texture The ingredients are pretty common in vegetarian Chinese cooking, but for good reason. These dumplings are perfect as a dish for dim sum or just. Pan fried crispy bottom dumplings with pork mince and green vegetable filling.
Vegan Broccoli Fried Dumplings instructions
- Mix water and flour thoroughly until you get a thick dough like texture.
- Wrap in cling wrap and let chill for at least ten minuites.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter on stove at medium heat.
- Blend all veggitables in a food processer.
- Pour vegetables onto pan with butter.
- Season it as you wish.
- Let sit in a bowl once it's cooked a bit.
- Put out flour on a flat surface.
- Take dough out of wrap and set on the flat surface.
- Roll out dough and cut 4 × 4.
- Roll out each cut up piece of dough and stuff with vegitables.
- Fold each dumpling shut as desired.
- Preheat oil to medium heat.
- Fry, and enjoy!.
Chopped fresh broccoli cooked with home-made vegetarian oyster sauce. Signature dumpling combo, with pan fried pork dumplings + organic edamame + coke. All it takes is a little patience and elbow grease. Vegan wonton & dumpling wrappers, hear me roar! Large pan-fried handmade fresh vegetarian potstickers, crispy outside and yet juicy inside.