Broccoli Fried Rice. This fried rice comes together really quickly, so it's important that all of your ingredients are prepped First up: broccoli. Holding onto broccoli stem, shave around the head with a chef's knife and let the. Broccoli Fried Rice is the perfect way to get your family to eat their veggies!
Push rice to one side of skillet and pour eggs into other side. Scramble until just set, then mix into rice. Stir-frying rice is a great way to turn leftover rice into a quick and easy meal. You can cook Broccoli Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Fried Rice
- Prepare 7-8 of Broccoli florets.
- It's 1 of Tomato, roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 of medium bowl Leftover Rice.
- You need 1 of Onion, finely chopped.
- It's 3-4 of Garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- It's 1 of Spring onion greens, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli sauce (optional).
- You need of Mixed herbs as per taste.
- It's of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Any Vegetable Oil.
Healthy Broccoli Fried Rice is made from riced broccoli instead of rice! It makes a delicious low carb alternative that is gluten free. Broccoli rice is a healthy fiber-rich side dish when you're looking for a grain and gluten-free Rice alternatives have become popular to add to meals because they are easy to prepare and neutral in. Easy Paleo Broccoli Fried Rice is the perfect side dish and a great alternative for cauliflower fried rice.
Broccoli Fried Rice step by step
- Heat oil in a pain at medium low flame..
- Add chopped onion, garlic, Spring onions. Sauté them for a minute. Add tomatoes, Broccoli, salt, black pepper. Mix well..
- Sprinkle some water, cover the lid and let them cook for 1-2mins on low flame..
- Now add all the seasonings, masalas. Mix well. Then add leftover rice, soy sauce, chilli sauce. Toss them well and it's ready..
- Serve hot & Enjoy !! :).
This broccoli rice recipe goes well with any savory main dishes. Broccoli is fiber-rich, making this vegetarian fried rice incredibly healthy and filling. This recipe also works well with frozen broccoli; to use, simply skip the first step. Fried rice is a great dish to stretch just a little bit of meat or protein a long way. Ground beef, while not traditional in beef and broccoli, is economical, cooks quickly, and delivers crispy meaty flavor in every.