Crispy Fried Broccoli Bento Fillers. Tender-crisp crowns of broccoli and crunchy bites of tofu with moist, tender cores, all coated in a glossy, flavor-packed sauce. A quick and easy stir-fry with crisp tofu and broccoli tossed in a sweet and savory sauce with garlic, ginger, and sesame seeds. Crispy Oven-Fried Broccoli is the most addictive broccoli you'll ever eat!
Crispy Peanut Tofu & Cauliflower Rice Stir-Fry. Serve over cauliflower rice with sautéed veggies for a completely plant-based meal that's entirely vegan + gluten free! Crispy seitan and flash fried broccoli are doused in a sticky, flavorful orange sauce. You can cook Crispy Fried Broccoli Bento Fillers using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Fried Broccoli Bento Fillers
- It's 1 of an appropriate amount Broccoli.
- You need 1 tbsp of or more Olive oil.
- You need 1 small of clove Garlic (optional).
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper, seasoning salt, etc...
It's just like your favorite Chinese take out recipe, but with added veggies, healthier, and completely vegan! If you're looking for perfectly crispy broccoli with just the right amount of char, it's time to break out the air fryer. You'd think it would be a package of frozen fries because I LOVE fries, but no, I decided to go the healthy route and do air-fryer broccoli. They are slowly stir fried together with oyster sauce and dark sweet soy sauce until a deliciously thick and sticky dark brown sauce is obtained.
Crispy Fried Broccoli Bento Fillers step by step
- Divide the broccoli into florets, cut each into 2-4 pieces, blanch and allow to drain in a sieve..
- In a pan with olive oil, sauté crushed garlic (optional) until fragrant..
- Add the drained broccoli with the cut edge facing down, and cook over medium-high heat until golden brown. Flip and slightly char all sides..
- When the broccoli is well-cooked, season with salt and pepper and/or seasoning salt to taste..
This is quite different than the usual way of making Pad Kana, which has a very light and thin garlic sauce that is slightly salty. Fried rice, a classic Chinese stir-fry dish, can be made with countless different ingredients. But here, we're pushing it to the limit—with delicious results! The quinoa's earthy flavor combines perfectly with crispy tofu, traditional aromatics, Chinese broccoli (actually a type of kale) and shiitake. Order from a wide selection of your favourite Asian food which will be delivered directly to your home or office.