Stir-fried Broccoli and Pork with Oyster Sauce. Cut in small pieces, broccoli can be quickly stir-fried and glazed with oyster sauce and a hint of sesame oil. Lee Kum Kee oyster sauce has a richer, more appealing flavor than brands developed for the American supermarket. Disclaimer: I am not expert in Cooking.
Gai Lan Recipe with Oyster Sauce (Chinese Broccoli). How To Make Gai Lan (Chinese Broccoli). For our beef and broccoli recipe, we wanted to make sure our beef was tender and our sauce deeply flavored and silky. You can have Stir-fried Broccoli and Pork with Oyster Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Broccoli and Pork with Oyster Sauce
- It's 200 grams of Broccoli.
- Prepare 150 grams of Pork (any part).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need of Seasonings.
- It's 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It's 2 tsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Broccoli with oyster sauce is a common Chinese side dish that will make a savory addition to any meal. Plus, broccoli is one of the healthiest vegetables to Even though they are consumed in sauce form here, many consider oysters to be an aphrodisiac, making this dish a great way to add a little. For an easy side for Asian entrées, stify fry broccoli and serve with a homemade oyster sauce. The garlicky oyster sauce not only goes well with broccoli, but also with asparagus, zucchini, green beans, or cauliflower.
Stir-fried Broccoli and Pork with Oyster Sauce instructions
- -Cut the pork into 5 cm widths. -Boil the broccoli in boiling salted water but leave it firm..
- -Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and fry the pork. -Add the sake and fry further..
- When the colour of the pork changes add the broccoli and fry quickly..
- Add the seasonings and stir. -If you fry too long the broccoli might fall apart so stir quickly and gently..
A succulent, savoury sauce cloaks tender slices of marinated pork and fresh, crunchy Chinese vegetables in this straightforward stir-fry Finely slice the pork and place in a mixing bowl with the rice wine or sherry, soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch. Stir to combine, then set aside to marinate. For our beef and broccoli recipe, we wanted to make sure our beef was tender and our sauce deeply flavored and silky. Before we stir-fried the beef, we marinated thin slices in soy sauce for an hour, drained them, and cooked the beef at a v. A sauce made with just oyster sauce will just taste of that - plain oyster sauce dolloped on greens.