Butter Fried Broccoli Tenderstem And Asparagus. Heat the butter, olive oil and garlic clove over a medium heat. Once the garlic is sizzling add in the Asparagus and Tenderstems. When buying tenderstem broccoli look for firm stems and crisp florets.
Use an oven mitt to remove the bowl from the microwave. Tenderstem broccoli and chorizo with poached eggs. Crispy chorizo perfectly complements the flavour of tenderstem broccoli in this super-simple recipe. You can have Butter Fried Broccoli Tenderstem And Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter Fried Broccoli Tenderstem And Asparagus
- You need 1 pack of broccoli Tenderstem.
- It's 1 pack of Asparagus.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 of garlic clove, whole, crushed.
They changed the amounts for the ingredients. Use at least a pound of asparagus for the amount of butter and oil in the recipe. Hob Place Tenderstem® in a pan of boiling water. Cover and bring back to the boil.
Butter Fried Broccoli Tenderstem And Asparagus instructions
- Heat the butter, olive oil and garlic clove over a medium heat..
- Once the garlic is sizzling add in the Asparagus and Tenderstems. Season with salt..
- Stir regularly so as not to burn. Fry the vegetables until tender, about 10 minutes or so. I like my vegetables a little softer when cooked so I cooked them for slightly longer but its entirely up to you how long they cook for..
Tasty sweet and pertect with a little melted butter and a good piece of fish. Ready to give broccoli a make-over of epic proportions? So simple yet profound… the answer is butter. Try this simple, buttery transformation with Brussels sprouts, asparagus, or zucchini. Tenderstem spears are wonderful to cook with and can be used in salads, stir-fries, cheesy dishes and with seafood.