Pam's Stir fried Broccoli&Rice.... PIN Spicy Stir-Fried Broccoli Stems to try them later! Broccoli stems are one of those under-appreciated vegetable parts that don't get much respect, yet when I'm cutting up stalks of broccoli, they're my favorite part to nibble on. After I realized how much I liked them, a few years ago I started.
This veggie-packed stir-fry is served over a bed of baby spinach and dressed with a creamy ginger-avocado sauce. This vegan Tofu Stir Fry is made with sautéd broccoli and peppers and mixed with a Ginger Peanut Sauce for a delicious, hearty, and healthy weeknight meal. This is take-out menu beef and broccoli stir-fry — but so much better. You can have Pam's Stir fried Broccoli&Rice... using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pam's Stir fried Broccoli&Rice...
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 small of head broccoli florets.
- You need 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 medium of eggs.
- It's 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili flakes or more depends on your taste.
- Prepare dash of salt and black pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
No chewy, dry pieces of beef. If it looks like it's starting to wilt. It's my version of broccoli mushroom stir fry with tons and tons of green veggies and nuts. I was going to say it is vegetarian but I just realized it's vegan.
Pam's Stir fried Broccoli&Rice... step by step
- In a weak heat oil over medium heat...saute onion and garlic adding broccoli set aside...in the same woak scramble the egg stir in broccoli season with salt,pepper and chili flakes rice in add the soy sauce and stir well...
- Served hot...enjoy!.
Peanuty delicious broccoli stir fry This stir fry was loaded with protein and healthy vegetables. My husband said it could be eaten for dessert it was so tasty. Spicy Stir-Fried Broccoli & Peanuts. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Stir-fries are great, especially for weeknight meals, because you can cut up almost anything you have in your fridge and throw it in a wok or skillet. While this is a vegetarian stir fry, you could easily incorporate chicken, pork or beef into the dish.