Shijimi Clam Soup for Hangover Prevention.
You can cook Shijimi Clam Soup for Hangover Prevention using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shijimi Clam Soup for Hangover Prevention
- You need 200 grams of Shijimi clams (basket or freshwater clams).
- It's 10 of cm worth Sliced Japanese leek.
- It's 1 tbsp of Finely chopped ginger.
- It's 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 800 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Wei-pa (or chicken soup stock).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
Shijimi Clam Soup for Hangover Prevention step by step
- De-sand the shijimi clams, wash well, and strain through a sieve..
- Heat sesame oil in a pot and sauté the Japanese leek and ginger..
- Add the shijimi clams to Step 2 and continue to sauté..
- Once the clams have opened, add the water, Weipa, salt and pepper, and soy sauce to season and enjoy!.