Fried broccoli in yam ring. Broccoli, capsicum, dry or fresh mushroom, baked cashew nut, yam ring, salt, pepper and seasoning, starch water. Broccoli & Carrot With Fry Up Vegetarian Recipe We'll be eating fried deviled eggs, fried brocolli, onion rings, and fried shrimp! 🤗😁 Eveeything was cooked by Racheal and Ken made the BLUE koolaid lol.
Broccoli ring is a nice dish to be served as an appetizer or side dish or light meal. Add some cheese and meat to it and make it tastier. Pan-fried Broccoli. featured in Quick and Easy Thanksgiving Sides. You can have Fried broccoli in yam ring using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried broccoli in yam ring
- You need of Broccoli.
- It's of Capsicum.
- You need of Dry or fresh mushroom.
- Prepare of Baked cashew nut.
- You need of Yam ring.
- You need of Salt, pepper and seasoning.
- Prepare of Starch water.
Add the broccoli and sprinkle with salt, stirring to coat in the oil. It is broccoli so it tastes like broccoli. If you're expecting something else then this recipe won't please you In a frying pan heat olive oil. Put in a pinch of rosemary and saute until the scent gets very pungent.
Fried broccoli in yam ring instructions
- Cut veggie, capsicum and mushroom. Air fry yam ring..
- Fry capsicum for 1 minute, take out and put in a plate.
- Fry mushroom until fragrant,add broccoli, Stir fry for another minute, add salt, pepper and seasoning. Add about 50 ml of water, Stir fry gently until left very little water.
- Add capsicum, mix. Add starch water, fry to coat evenly.
- Place veggie inside and out side yam ring, top with cashew nuts.
Add broccoli and a couple of dashes of white pepper. Stir-frying has stood the test of time. It's a wonderful way to cook small pieces of vegetables and meat quickly, without a Once the oil begins to smoke, add the broccoli florets and stems. These yam fries are best eaten hot and taste good dipped in some rich peanut butter gravy or a spicy scotch bonnet gravy. A little word about African yam………… And by yam, I really mean African yam (not sweet potato which seems to be called yam in America).