Potato croqulettes served with red cabbage salad. Melt the butter in a shallow pan (ovenproof if you have it), then fry Festive red salad for a few mins to soften. Turkish potato salad with red cabbage and roasted pepper is very easy and delicious. In traditional Turkish potato salad we mostly use only scallions and.
I usually make extra potato salad so that I can make this Potato Salad Pork. Homemade potato dumplings served with stewed red cabbage salad close-up on a plate on the table. horizontal. I served these as an appetizer. You can cook Potato croqulettes served with red cabbage salad using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato croqulettes served with red cabbage salad
- It's of ●For croqulettes.
- You need 2 kg of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 5 of eggs(yolk).
- You need 250 gms of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of finely chopped onions.
- It's of Mixed herb 1 and half tsp.
- It's of Black pepper.
- It's 1 l of cooking oil.
- It's of ●For red cabbage salad.
- It's 1 pc of red cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- You need 3 of boiled eggs.
- You need 3 of ripe tomatoes.
Everyone enjoyed them even my daughter who hates mashed potatoes came back for thirds on these! Wiener schnitzel, salad and fried potatoes close-up. vertical to. Table, Red, Japanese, Dinner, Cuisine, Parsley, Beautiful, Horizontal, Appetizer, Green, Above, Gourmet, Meat, Potato, Fresh, Fried, Vegetables, Korokke, Breadcrumbs, Salad, Breading, Juicy, Food, Plate, View, Croquette, Meal. These Potato Croquettes are loaded with bacon, stuffed with two kinds of cheese, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and sure to please everyone.
Potato croqulettes served with red cabbage salad step by step
- ●For the croqulettes. 1.Combine mashed potatoes with the onions,seasoned with salt and pepper..
- Mix well and form into cylinder shapes..
- Dust with flour,dip in whisked eggs then coat with bread crumbs seasoned with mixed herbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil till brown..
- ●For Red cabbage salad. -fry the cabbage,boil eggs..
- Pour into a bowl and decorate with eggs..
Making Potato Croquettes is a fun way to enjoy potato even more. It is crispy in the outside while soft inside and tastes delicious. This Potato Croquettes Recipe makes a good side dish or snack; it goes well with basic condiments such as ketchup or mayonnaise. Potato Croquettes are delicious crisp fried mashed potato patties. Add a two minute Garlic Aioli Mix the mayo, minced garlic, lemon juice and salt.