Red Potato Salad with Panchetta.
You can cook Red Potato Salad with Panchetta using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Potato Salad with Panchetta
- It's 5 lbs of Red Potatos.
- Prepare 3 bunches of Scallions.
- You need 1 lb of Diced Panchetta.
- Prepare 1 of small jar Hellman's Mayonaise.
- It's 1 of small jar Grey Poupon Stone Ground Dijon Mustard.
Red Potato Salad with Panchetta step by step
- Rinse and cut the potatoes into chunks.
- Boil potatos in salted water 30 minutes or until tender but not mushy.
- Strain potatoes and let cool in fridge 20 minutes.
- Fry diced Panchetta in nonstick skillet till lightly carmelized then drain and allow to cool to room temp.
- Dice all the scallions.
- In large bowl or pot combine mayonaise, 1/3 of the mustard, the scallions and the Panchetta.
- Add the potatoes and fold into the mixture till full combined.
- Place entire mixture into 1/2 sterno tray and garnish with additional scallions and Panchetta.
- Place covered tray in fridge to chill fir two hours or over night before serving.