Red Potato Salad. A creamy potato salad chock full of melt-in-your-mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celery and spicy onion. "This creamy salad is made with red potatoes, which give this dish--chock full of. This Red Potato Salad recipe is the perfect potluck side, or lunch side for work or a picnic. What makes or breaks a potato salad is whether there's lots of flavor incorporated into the dish.
Six potato salad recipes — I didn't even realize that I loved potato salad so much! But I do — a This salad is a simple spring potato salad. It has green onions for savory, and red radish slices for crunch. You can cook Red Potato Salad using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Potato Salad
- Prepare 12 cup of Red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Onion cooked with potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Minced cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Minced mint.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Minced basil.
- It's 1 of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
This classic red potato salad recipe is enhanced by a tangy mayonnaise and sour cream dressing which combines beautifully with the fresh dill. Red Potato Salad - This easy red potato salad is perfect for your next BBQ or potluck! Learn all the tips and tricks for the perfect potato salad, including what our secret ingredients are. Learn how to make Red potato salad & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
Red Potato Salad step by step
- Chop and boil unpeeled potatoes along with chopped onion and salt-and-pepper to taste. Add chopped fresh peppers and chopped boiled egg to cooked potatoes. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl until well blended. Add dressing to potatoes. Refrigerate until ready to eat..
A basic potato salad recipe gets a flavor boost with the incorporation of fresh parsley and dill pickles. Potato salad isn't just for summer picnics. Our take on this classic side dish is a healthy Small red potatoes - also called new potatoes - are better suited for this dish because they have a firmer. This red potato salad recipe lightens up a classic potato salad with Greek yogurt. Red Potato Salad - This easy red potato salad is perfect for your next BBQ or potluck!