Easy onion rings. Separate the onion slices into rings, and set aside. In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking It's always easier to throw out extra batter than not have enough. I also added the following to the batter.
These Easy Onion Rings are double dipped in a batter that is seasoned to perfection. The process for making the onion rings is fairly simple. When one side is golden turn to the other side. You can cook Easy onion rings using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy onion rings
- It's 1 of big onion.
- You need 1 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It's 1 pinch of hung.
- It's as needed of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper cumin powder.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Onion rings are really yummy a great substitute for french fries, or you could do a half french fry half onion ring plate! This recipe is really easy to make, if I can do it, you can do it. Onion rings are sliced onions that are dipped in a batter, and deep fried until crisp. The secret for a good onion ring is in the batter.
Easy onion rings instructions
- In a bowl, add the gram flour, chilli powder, turmeric powder, hing, pepper cumin powder, garam masala powder and salt..
- Now add little water and mix everything well..
- Slice the onion into round..
- Heat oil in a pan, then dip the onion in gram flour batter little by little and fry until well golden..
Use a fork to steady your onion. Remove the skin and separate the rings. These circuitous golden brown beauties are an easy treat, starring a pale ale beer batter and thick slices of sweet onion. Carefully separate the rings and set the centers (small rings and bits). Thick cut onion rings that are extra crunchy and flavorful!