Crunchy Onion Rings. Best onion rings recipe - these onion rings are so crispy, juicy and addictive. They will stay crispy not only after frying but for a long time. Dip onion rings in batter and then into Panko bread crumbs not reg, this makes them so incredibly crunchy you won't believe it.
The result is baked onion rings that are just as crispy and crunchy as their deep-fried, beer-battered counterparts. So go ahead and save the oil for the corn dogs (and the wonton poppers. I figured I could bake the onion rings and make them super crispy and crunchy, much like the chicken fingers we love. You can have Crunchy Onion Rings using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Onion Rings
- It's 2 of Large Onions.
- It's as needed of Oil for frying.
- It's 6 Tbsp of Corn flour.
- You need 4 Tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1 Tsp of Garlic Paste.
- It's 2 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of mixed Herbs.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- You need as needed of Water.
Learn how to make Crunchy onion rings with kefir ranch dip & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Thanks to the air fryer, these onion rings stay crunchy outside and tender inside. Crunchy Onion Rings ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating. Cut edges off onion, and remove outer layer.
Crunchy Onion Rings step by step
- Ingredients- Cut the onions in round and separate the rings like this. Till the time heat a pan and add oil for deep frying..
- Prepare a mixture for layering the onion rings. In a bowl add corn flour, all-purpose flour, garlic powder, garlic paste, red chilli powder, mixed herbs, salt and mix well. Now adjust the consistency using water..
- Now take a onion ring and coat in this prepared batter and again coat it in bread crumbs and deep fry it. Similarly fry the other rings.
- Hot crunchy onion rings are ready for evening snacks.
We couldn't get enough of these crunchy onion rings in the EatingWell Test Kitchen. These onion rings are really really good in burgers (as evidenced here) or eaten as an appetizer These onion rings are double dipped in a batter that is seasoned to perfection. The next time you invite your friends, prepare these Crunchy Onion Rings. I didn't have any egg substitute so I used egg whites. Biggest problem was getting the coating to stick to the onion.