Crispy Onion Rings.
You can have Crispy Onion Rings using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Onion Rings
- It's 1 of large onion cut into 1/4” rings.
- You need 120 g of gluten free flour.
- Prepare 240 ml of dairy free milk.
- You need 100 g of gluten free breadcrumbs.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Crispy Onion Rings step by step
- Heat the oil to 185 oC in a large pan or deep fryer Separate the onion into rings Mix together the flour and baking powder in a bowl Season with salt and pepper.
- Dip each of the onion rings into the flour Whisk the dairy free milk and egg into the remaining flour Place the breadcrumbs and more seasoning into a small bowl.
- Dip the floured onion rings into the batter and then into the breadcrumbs Fry a couple at a time for 3 minutes or until golden and crisp.