Clear Clam Soup.
You can have Clear Clam Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Clear Clam Soup
- Prepare 1 of two 5 cm pieces Kombu for dashi stock.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 6 of Clams.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- It's 1 tsp of ☆Usukuchi soy sauce.
- It's 1 of ☆Salt.
- It's 1 of Fu.
- You need 1 of Mitsuba.
Clear Clam Soup instructions
- Put the kombu in the water and soak for 2 hours. Put the clams in salt water and place in a dark room to de-grit. Wash well after de-sanding..
- Rehydrate the fu in water. Lightly blanch the mitsuba in hot water, cut it in half and knot the stalks..
- Bring the kombu and clams to the boil. Remove the seaweed and add the sake. When the clams have opened, remove the scum and take them out of the pan..
- Add the ingredients marked with ☆. Put the clams and fu in serving bowls, pour in the soup, and add the mitsuba..