Homemade fried onion rings. Crispy coated onion rings like the pro's make! Remove to paper towels to drain. Season with seasoning salt, and serve.
Best onion rings recipe - these onion rings are so crispy, juicy and addictive. They will stay crispy not only after frying but for a long time. Carefully separate the rings and set the centers (small rings and bits) aside for another recipe and use. You can cook Homemade fried onion rings using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade fried onion rings
- Prepare 2-4 of onions white.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- You need of Oil.
Be sure to remove the outer paper layer as well. These fried rings are crunchy, kid-friendly, and are best served with a Bloomin' Onion dipping sauce. Cook time for frozen onions rings is included. These onion rings will pair great with my Air Fryer Cheeseburgers and Air Fryer Homemade French Fries.
Homemade fried onion rings step by step
- Take white onions and cut 1 inch thick..
- Take eggs and salt and pepper.
- Get eggs salt and pepper and then whisk..
- Line everything up like a assembly line.
- Get your oil hot about 350 in your pan.
- Get your onions and start dredging from flour to egg to flour..
- Carefully put in your hot oil and fry until golden brown..
- When done lay on a wire so that the onions don't sit in oil and get soggy..
- As soon you get out?season?one last time very little.let cool then eat😁.
- Get flou.
This is also a recipe you can tailor to your. Homemade Onion Rings *Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here* *Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above! Easy Homemade Onion Rings Friday nights out as a teenager sometimes included burgers, fries, onion rings and milkshakes. Making homemade onion rings t home is quite simple and will definitely stretch my buck a bit more. In the past we have used beer in the batter.