Homemade onion rings. Crispy coated onion rings like the pro's make! Separate the onion slices into rings, and set aside. In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Carefully separate the rings and set the centers (small rings and bits). Making homemade onion rings t home is quite simple and will definitely stretch my buck a bit more. In the past we have used beer in the batter. You can have Homemade onion rings using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade onion rings
- It's 1 of onion.
- It's of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Bread crumps.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
This specific recipe we did not use beer (I will share that. Homemade onion rings take a bit of work, but they are worth the effort, as they make an excellent appetizer or side dish. The ones made from this recipe are covered in a batter that is tasty and crunchy. Homemade Onion Rings *Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here* *Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Homemade onion rings instructions
- Heat cooking oil in a deep pan. Cut onion into rings. Cut rings in flour and put aside..
- In a bowl beat the egg. In another bowl, mix bread crumps with salt and pepper..
- Take coated onion rings one at a time, coat them in egg then coat them in bread crumps..
- Once all rings are completely coated in egg and bread crumps, deep fry them in hot cooking oil. Remove once golden brown. Serve hot with a dip sauce and chips..
Crispy Homemade Onion Rings are the perfect appetizer or accompaniment to any burger or sandwich! In this household we eat really a well and balanced diet and do really well at staying away. Learn to make Homemade Onion Rings at home, from scratch that are just as good (or better) than the ones you love from the restaurant! Making Restaurant-Style Onion Rings at Home. Onion rings are a restaurant favorite but they can be easily made from home and they don't take much time to make.