Clear Clam Soup.
You can have Clear Clam Soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Clear Clam Soup
- Prepare 3 of Clams.
- Prepare 6 of Mitsuba.
- Prepare 500 ml of Dashi stock.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sake.
- It's 1 of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
Clear Clam Soup step by step
- Soak the clams in salt water for about 1 hour in the refrigerator to degrit..
- Blanch the stem end of the mitsuba, then soak in chilled water..
- Tie two mitsuba together, then cut the excess part of the stem..
- Add sake to the dashi soup stock, then season with soy sauce and salt. Bring to a boil, then add the clams, cover with a lid, and wait for the clams to open. Be careful not to over boil..
- Transfer to individual serving bowls, then add the mitsuba. Squeeze in sudachi citron to taste and bon appetite!.