Pink Cupcake with Whipped cream Frosting.
You can have Pink Cupcake with Whipped cream Frosting using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pink Cupcake with Whipped cream Frosting
- It's 1 1/4 Cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter , softened.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cups of Milk.
- Prepare 3 Teaspoons of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/8 Teaspoon of Pink food colour.
- You need 3 of eggs Large.
Pink Cupcake with Whipped cream Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 170 degree..
- In a large bowl, beat all ingredients together on low-speed for approximately 30 seconds or until combined, scraping bowl as needed. Increase speed to high for 3 minutes, scraping bowl as needed..
- Fill cupcake tins about 2/3 full. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes or until cupcakes are set and spring back when touched lightly. Cool completely on wire rack..