Brad's kefta kabobs. Must see kefta kabob recipe !!!! For This Kefta Kabab Recipe and Other Great Mediterranean Food Recipes Go To www. Kefta is ground beef or lamb, mixed with a variety of herbs and spices.
This recipe is also sometimes referred to as Kofta. In Morocco, kefta simply means ground meat or lamb, flavored with onion and seasoned with aromatic spices such as cinnamon, mint, cumin, coriander and parsley. These Kefta Kabobs adpated from a recipe by CJ Katz (Be a Kitchen Hero) are the ultimate in meal prep. You can have Brad's kefta kabobs using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's kefta kabobs
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground lamb.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It's 1 tsp of each garlic powder, Chile powder, cumin, sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It's .5 oz of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare .5 oz of chopped fresh mint leaves.
- You need of Hummus.
- You need of Thin sliced shallots.
- You need of Thin sliced tomato.
- It's of Crumbled goat cheese.
- You need of Pita flatbread or naan bread.
You can make the meatballs and freeze for up to three months. Persian Chicken Kabob Recipe Chicken Kabob Recipes Kebab Recipes Kefta Kabob Recipe Chicken Kabobs Middle East Food Middle Eastern Recipes Saffron Chicken Postres. Be careful not to overcook or the meat may. Chicken Kabob style, Indian chicken kabab recipe, chicken tikka.
Brad's kefta kabobs instructions
- Mix meat, spices, cilantro, and mint in a lg mixing bowl. Form into thin long patties. Grill over charcoal until cooked..
- In a hot dry pan cook bread on each side until warm and soft..
- Spread plenty of hummus on bread. Top with shallot, tomato, and goat cheese. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
These lamb kabobs are delicious and unique. These lamb kabobs are delicious and unique. Unkabobed Kafta Kabobs: All the great flavor of Kafta Kabobs - no special tools required! Even the outdoor grill is optional… Desirable, but optional! I recently discovered the deliciousness of Kafta.