Chocolate Genoise Sponge Cupcakes with Whipped Cream and Blue Fondant. Chocolate Genoise is, basically, a chocolate sponge cake. Sponge cakes get most of their As the name chocolate sponge cake implies, thanks to that strong and resilient texture, this cake can It's also really good filled with Chocolate and/or Vanilla Pastry Cream for a version of Italian Rum Cake. This pretty cake has two layers of chocolate sponge that are sandwiched together with raspberry jam and A Genoise Cake is named after its place of origin, Genoa Italy.
Try Chef Philippe's easy recipe with illustrated, step-by-step instructions. Before starting this Génoise Sponge recipe, make sure you have organised all the necessary ingredients. Easy Chocolate Sponge recipe Super Soft,Light and airy cake paired well with Whipped cream or jam. You can have Chocolate Genoise Sponge Cupcakes with Whipped Cream and Blue Fondant using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Genoise Sponge Cupcakes with Whipped Cream and Blue Fondant
- Prepare of Genoise Sponge.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of Cake Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare of Whip Cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's of Fondant.
- It's 1 of Fondant.
- You need 5 dash of Blue Food Coloring.
This superbly light sponge cake makes a wonderful afternoon treat with a cuppa, or try it as a dessert served with For the génoise sponge, place the sugar and eggs into a large bowl and whisk with an electric Place the cream into a large bowl and add the vanilla seeds. Whip with a whisk until thick. Light as a feather Chocolate Genoise (chocolate sponge cake). Learn how to make this classic This decadent Chocolate Hot Milk Sponge Cake with irresistible taste and texture makes the perfect Recette d'un entremets chocolat fondant et léger.
Chocolate Genoise Sponge Cupcakes with Whipped Cream and Blue Fondant step by step
- 1) Genoise Sponge.
- Beat eggs , sugar and salt..
- Use electric hand mixer and beat over warm water until the foam rises up..
- Sift in flour and cocoa powder..
- Gently fold together with a spatula. Not break the egg foam..
- Scoop the batter into the cupcakes liners about 2/3 full..
- Bake for 195 C for 11 minutes.
- Let it cool completely on a wire rack..
- 2) Whipping Cream.
- Pour Cold whipping cream into a bowl..
- Whisk for 2 minutes then add sugar and vanilla extract..
- Continue whisking until stiff..
- Pour the cream in the pipping bag..
- Cut the end and pipe on cooled cupcakes..
- 3) Fondant.
- Knead blue food coloring with fondant..
- Roll out a fondant and cut into heart shapes using heart shape cookie cutter..
- Decorate the fondant on the cupcake..
Couches de génoises au cacao imbibées et de. Chocolate genoise sponge for Danielle Alvarez's trifle. Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt together. Whip eggs, yolks and sugar on high in the bowl of a stand mixer until ribbons form and the volume. A Genoise is a light sponge cake that makes a perfect base for many desserts.