Hamaguri Clam Pasta.
You can cook Hamaguri Clam Pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamaguri Clam Pasta
- You need 8 large of Fresh hamaguri clams.
- It's 1 small of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 1 of clove, minced Garlic.
- It's 2 of Red chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 of (as needed), finely chopped Green onion.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- It's 200 ml of White wine or sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of to boil the pasta Salt.
- You need 160 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 1 dash of Soy sauce.
Hamaguri Clam Pasta step by step
- Wash and prepare the hamaguri clams. Mince the garlic and onion. Chop the chili peppers..
- Boil the pasta..
- Put the olive oil, garlic, and chili peppers into the frying pan. When they become fragrant, add the clams. Pour in the white wine and cover with a lid..
- When the clams have opened, add the tuna and the shimeji mushrooms. Add the boiled pasta from Step 2, the butter, and the soy sauce. Entwine all the flavors with the pasta and it's finished..