Vanilla Layer Cake with Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling.
You can cook Vanilla Layer Cake with Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Layer Cake with Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling
- It's of CAKE.
- It's 3 cup of cake flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk, I used whole milk.
- You need 10 of Andes Peppermint crunch candy, broken into pieces.
- You need of FROSTING AND FILLING.
- You need 1 of recipe Whipped Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting / Filling 8recipe attached in direction step #.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Prepare of A nder Peppermint Crunch candy, shaved.
- You need of Andes Chocolte mint candy, shaved.
Vanilla Layer Cake with Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 4 - 8 inch cake pans with bakers spray, line bottoms with parchment paper spray paper with bakers spray as well. Parchment paper is needed as the candy added to the batter will stick without parchment paper.
- Whisk together in a bowl flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat sugar and butter until creamy, add flour and milk and stir in just until moist, beat in eggs and vanilla just until blended..
- Fold in candy pieces.
- Divide batter evenly in pans.
- Bake for about 14 to 16 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 mons on rack in pans then remove and cool completely before frosting.
- FROST CAKE.
- Place 1 layer, bottom up on serving plate, frost with some Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting /Filling, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343039-peppermint-whipped-cream-frosting-and-filling.
- Add second cake layer, bottom side up and frost.
- Add third layer, bottom side up, and frost.
- Add fourth layer , bottom side up and frost entire cake.
- Decorate cake with the shaved Andes candys..
- Chill cake at least 1 hour to set frosting before slicing.