Whipped Cinnamon Cream Filling and Frosting.
You can have Whipped Cinnamon Cream Filling and Frosting using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whipped Cinnamon Cream Filling and Frosting
- Prepare 10 ounces of cinnamon chips.
- Prepare 3 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
Whipped Cinnamon Cream Filling and Frosting step by step
- Place thecinnamon chips in a large bowl.
- Heat the cream until hot but not boilinng, pour over cinnamon chips , let stand one minute then stir until completely smooth. Cool to room temperature cover and refrigerate until very cold, at least 6 hours or overnight..
- Remove from refrigerator and beat cinnamon cream until it holds its shape.
- In another bowl beat marscapone cheese, confectioner's sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth.
- Fold marscapone mixture into cinnamon mixture in 2 additions.