Sake Steamed Manila Clams.
You can cook Sake Steamed Manila Clams using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sake Steamed Manila Clams
- You need 1 bag of Manila clams.
- It's 200 ml of Sake.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Green onions or scallions.
- It's 1 dash of Soy sauce.
Sake Steamed Manila Clams instructions
- Thoroughly wash the clams to remove any impurities and to remove the salt. Drain in a colander..
- Put the sake and the clams in a frying pan. Cover with a lid and steam on high heat. Add a little bit of soy sauce and some pepper for flavor, and then it's done..
- To finish, garnish with green onion for color..