Cheese,corn & veggies stuffed hot - dog. Korean corn cheese is essentially baked corn and cheese casserole. It's seasoned with creamy mayonnaise and a little sugar. And, it's cooked over melted butter, so it smells wonderful too!
Corn cheese what Koreans call cheesy corn. It often served in Korean BBQ restraints in U. Corn cheese is a Korean dish made of sweet corn (often canned) and mozzarella cheese (often shredded). You can have Cheese,corn & veggies stuffed hot - dog using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese,corn & veggies stuffed hot - dog
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of capsicum chopped.
- It's 1 of onion cut in cubes.
- You need 1 Tsp of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of paneer greted.
- Prepare 1 of boil mashed potatoes.
- You need 2 Tsp of coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of origeno.
- You need 1 Tsp of chilli flakes.
- It's to taste of Salt as required.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 20 gm of butter.
- It's 4 tsp of mayonnaise.
- It's 2 tsp of tomato kectup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 5 of hot dogs ready made.
It is often served as anju (food accompanying alcoholic beverages). Sweet corn kernels are sautéed with butter on a skillet, optionally with a little bit of onions, bell peppers. Corn cheese (콘치즈) is a quick, simple but also delicious side dish. It is quite often used in Korea as a side dish but is most popular as anju (안주).
Cheese,corn & veggies stuffed hot - dog instructions
- In heat pan,put 1 tsp butter,let it hot..
- Put garlic,saute it add all chopped things..
- Add corn saute it 1 miniute..
- Add paneer,mashed potatoes.mix it well..
- Add chilli flax, origeno,mix it..
- Fry it 2 miniutes..
- Add all sauces mix it very well..
- Add mayonnaise mix it..
- Add gratedcheese.mix it very well.add lime juice..
- Remove it from the flame..
- Now bake the hot dogs with little butter..
- Slit it in the middle..
- Put prepared mixture in it.if you want more mayonnaise you can apply it in the base.it gives more softness,& taste to the dish..
- Sprinkle some cheese in it..
- Bake it in preheated oven at 200 degree for 8 miniutes..
- It is very healthy,tasty and can serve any time,anyone..
- Serve it hot hot..
Anju is a general term used in Korea to describe food that. Crispy golden fried samosas filled with a cheesy corn filling are the ultimate delicious vegetarian appetizer or snack. Korean Corn Cheese is a popular appetizer or side dish which can be easily made at home. This bacon cream cheese corn is easy to make in the crockpot-- and great to serve at a potluck or for a. Top with cheeses in a candy corn pattern: mozzarella in the center, mild cheddar in the middle, and sharp cheddar on the outer edge.