Italian chicken. Italian-Seasoned Chicken Breasts Recipe One of the easiest ways to add Italian flavor to chicken is to coat it with Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs and serve with an herbed tomato sauce. Take a look at our Italian-inspired chicken recipes, from bakes and risottos to classic cacciatore and parmigiana, pizza, pasta and more. This Italian chicken is coated in a crispy parmesan crust and baked to perfection along with potatoes.
Looking for Italian chicken main dishes? An authentic, traditional Italian chicken dish made with simple, quality ingredients is hard to beat. Il pollo is the most popular and versatile main ingredient to choose from and there are literally hundreds. You can have Italian chicken using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian chicken
- You need 6 of boneless chicken breasts.
- It's 1 box of kraft shake 'n bake (parmesan crusted).
- Prepare 1/2 of daisy's sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kraft parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of kraft mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 of pepper.
Browse this collection of Italian chicken recipes for everything from lunch ideas to impressive dinner party dishes. Italy's best chefs and bloggers share recipes for pollo alla cacciatora. See more ideas about Chicken recipes, Cooking recipes, Recipes. Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe, the best authentic Hunter Style classic Italian dish of braised It is an authentic Italian hunter style chicken stew, which originally was made with whatever the peasants.
Italian chicken instructions
- preheat oven to 350° f.
- in a bowl add sour cream and pepper (about 2 tsp).
- in seperate bowl add 1 package of shake 'n bake (there's two per box) with parmesan cheese.
- spread sour cream mixture to chicken on both sides.
- dip chicken and cover both sides with crumbs.
- place in oven pan.
- bake for about 30 min.
- then add cheese on top of each chicken breast and leave in the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- enjoy :).
For a dinner that's sure to please, turn to a classic Italian dish. We've got our favorite classic Italian chicken dishes like chicken piccata, chicken tetrazzini, and chicken. Italian Chicken, Mushroom, and Zucchini Skillet is a super easy dinner recipe for busy school nights. It features pan seared chicken tenderloins, zucchini and sliced mushrooms in. Italian Dressing Chicken Marinade is an Italian Chicken Marinade that doubles as a salad dressing!