A Standard! Hamaguri Clam Sake Simmer.
You can have A Standard! Hamaguri Clam Sake Simmer using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Standard! Hamaguri Clam Sake Simmer
- It's 1 of i used 14 Hamaguri clams.
- Prepare 100 ml of Sake.
- You need 1 of Sliced leek (as desired).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
A Standard! Hamaguri Clam Sake Simmer step by step
- Wash the clams by rubbing the shells together. Be sure to remove de-grit..
- Place in a strainer and use a paper towel, etc. to get rid of any moisture. If the clams are still wet, it'll spit once you add to the pan, so be careful..
- Warm an oiled frying pan on high heat, then add the clams and the sake. Quickly cover with a lid and reduce to low-medium heat..
- Once the clams have opened, remove the lid and pour in the soy sauce. Make sure the clams are taking in the sake and soy sauce..