TX's Style ~ Pecan Crusted Chicken Tenders. Crispy, Parmesan-flecked chicken tenders dipped in marinara sauce is an easy dinner the whole family will love. Dipping them in a mixture of plain yogurt with chopped fresh basil would be tasty too. These Parmesan Crusted Chicken tenders are absolutely wonderful.
Crunchy chicken fingers get faux-fry flavor after a quick bake in the oven. The saltines add crunch and the pecans add nutty flavor. Dredge chicken tenders in flour; dip in egg white, and dredge in saltine mixture. You can have TX's Style ~ Pecan Crusted Chicken Tenders using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of TX's Style ~ Pecan Crusted Chicken Tenders
- Prepare 6 each of Chicken tenders.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fat Free evaporated milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of AP flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of Pecans ~ chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan flavored bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Season Salt.
Lightly coat chicken on each side with cooking spray; arrange chicken on. A healthy recipe for parmesan crusted chicken tenders featuring chicken strips, panko breadcrumbs, and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Don't forget marinara sauce on the side for dipping! When it comes to dinnertime favorites, chicken parmesan has always been right there at the top of my list.
TX's Style ~ Pecan Crusted Chicken Tenders step by step
- Heat skillet medium heat add coconut oil.
- In one bowl mix flour, bread crumbs, pecans and seasoning.
- In another bowl add evaporated milk.
- Dip chicken in milk, then coat with flour mixture and fry until done..
My Almond Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders make the perfect quick fix snack or light dinner recipe! The kids and adults love them! You are in for such a treat with my Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders! My kids go nuts when I make them homemade chicken tenders. Easy parmesan crusted chicken tender recipe is flour and breadcrumb free.