Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil. The chicken was really moist and tender while the panko was crunchy and the ricotta mixture was flavorful and creamy. I will be making this dish again You can do this at the same time as the chicken below, if making both. Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed with Ricotta, Tomatoes, and Basil Adapted. · This Parmesan Crusted Chicken is an easy meal idea.
You can try find out more about Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed with Ricotta, Spinach, Tomatoes, and Basil Surpri. Or a Ricotta Tomato Pie, Lemon Ricotta Cookies, or even Ricotta Pancakes! This recipe calls for a lot of filling because when I say Fresh Ricotta and Spinach Stuffed Chicken, the emphasis is on stuffed. You can cook Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil
- You need 2 large of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 box of Italian Season Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Sea Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- It's 1 cup of Ricotta Cheese (low fat for healthier version!).
- You need 2 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese - grated.
- You need 1 of as needed Bacon crumbles! (FRESH is best).
- It's 1 tbsp of Fresh Basil (chopped).
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- It's 1 dash of Of Oregano.
- You need 1 small of Handful of Baby Spinach (chopped).
- You need 1 small of Handful Grape Tomatoes (diced).
Combine the ricotta, spinach, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, basil, garlic, sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Rinse the chicken breasts then cut a long horizontal slit along the center of the thin long edge of the chicken breast, nearly through to the other side. Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed with Ricotta, Spinach, Tomatoes, and Basil You can try find out more about Panko Crusted Chicken Stuff.
Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine all ingredients for stuffing in a bowl and mix!.
- Meanwhile. Cut slits down the side of the chicken breast. Do not cut all the way through! Toss and turn in bread crumbs once..
- Put olive oil in OVEN SAFE skillet (or pan if you don't have one) and put heat to Medium/High and let it get hot. Stuff chicken with ricotta mix and roll in more bread crumbs. Place tooth picks through sides to keep closed. Place on skillet when hot! Cook one side for 3-4 minutes (or until golden brown) flip and place in oven..
- Twenty minutes later... (Or until cooked through!) you're done.
Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed with Ricotta, Spinach, Tomatoes, and Basil - kiss recipe. Tenderized pecan crusted chicken breasts loaded with spinach, artichoke hearts, and sun dried tomatoes, and oozing with asiago, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses. Put equal amounts of spinach/artichoke mixture on each chicken breast on the side that does not have the pecan coating. Dip chicken first in flour, then in the egg and then panko crumb mixture. Transfer chicken to the prepared baking sheet and spray the surface with While the chicken is cooking, in a small saucepan, combine tomato sauce, wasabi paste, sugar, chili powder, and cumin.