Chicken crusted pizza low carb. Top it with creamy alfredo sauce, spinach, onions and mozzarella for a delicious and simple low carb dinner. You've probably heard of fathead pizza crust and cauliflower pizza crust. These can be great options for low carb keto A tasty bacon ranch topped chicken pizza crust that's super simple to make.
When you do know what you are doing with crust recipes, you can meal plan all kinds of interesting tastes and flavors with Ground chicken allows you to make low carb pizza while not having to worry about gluten allergies. The chicken pizza crust is topped like a traditional pizza and baked again until the toppings are hot and bubbly. Kim shares delicious low carb and keto recipes no. You can have Chicken crusted pizza low carb using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken crusted pizza low carb
- It's of crust.
- You need 2 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of sauce.
- It's 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sweet basil.
- It's 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of stevia.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of toppings.
- You need 1/3 cup of mushrooms, canned.
- You need 1/2 oz of pepperoni slices.
- Prepare 3 oz of summer sausage.
- It's 1/2 small of onion sliced very thinly.
- It's 1/2 medium of tomato sliced.
- It's 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Chicken Crust Pizza is a pizza crust made out of ground chicken! Related: I get all of my grass fed beef and pasture raised chicken from Butcher Box. This low carb chicken crust pizza recipe will knock your socks off, and I'm not kidding!! It has an amazing flavor that the entire family will love, but that's not all… ©Little Pine Low Carb.
Chicken crusted pizza low carb instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the chicken, oregano, basil, mozzarella cheese, and salt. When mixed add to a pizza pan or baking pan. The pizza pan I used was 16 inch pizza pan..
- Place the ground chicken mixture onto the pizza pan. Evenly press the mixture into the pizza pan. If you want you can even use your rolling-pin to get it nice and even..
- Bake in the oven for 20 min or until the crust is golden..
- Take out of oven add toppings and sauce..
- Stick back into oven 15 minutes..
- Take out let sit 5 minutes. Slice serve hope you enjoy..
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. This no carb pizza crust might just be the best keto pizza crust you've ever tried. Your dreams are now reality with this amazing No-Carb Pizza Crust recipe. It sounds too good to be true, but believe us when we say this is the best keto pizza crust we have ever created.