Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce. Cod fillets with a panko and Parmesan coating, finished off with a delicious lemon cream sauce. Whisk in cream and cook and stir until sauce thickens slightly. Stir in lemon zest and simmer a few minutes more.
This Pan-Roasted Cod with Lemon White Wine Sauce recipe is seared on the stove, then finished.NEW Chili Lime Shrimp Wraps I'm dreaming of those long Summer days. Parmesan Baked Cod is mildly flavored cod topped with Parmesan cheese, paprika and parsley, then roasted to tender perfection. Farmed fresh cod will also work well, but wild tends to have more nutrients which is why it's the better choice if it's available. You can have Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce
- Prepare of for the cod.
- You need 1 1/2-2 pound of cod fillet.
- It's 1 tbs of evoo.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of panko.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of for the sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of evoo.
- You need 1 of large shallot chopped.
- You need 2 of large cloves garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream sherry.
- Prepare of juice of 3 small limes.
- It's 3/4 cup of loose chopped cilantro.
- It's 1/2 pint of 30% whipping cream.
- It's 1/2 tsp of chicken bouillon.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
For a crispier crust, you can use panko or. Parmesan-Crusted Cod. with mozzarella-tomato spinach salad. Britney and K-Fed, Brad and Jennifer (and Angelina), Ben and Jennifer (pick a last name)… sometimes couples just don't work out. Combine Parmesan, panko, and softened butter in a mixing bowl.
Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce instructions
- Rinse and pat dry cod fillet..
- Place in a baking dish. Brush on evoo and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Mix panko and parmesan. Crust fillet with the mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Turn on broiler to low and broil another five minutes or until crust browns.
- Meanwile in a large frying pan add evoo and shallots. Saute until they become translucent.
- Add garlic and saute one more minute.
- Add wine, sherry, and lime juice. Let simmer until reduced by 3/4.
- Add cilantro and simmer one more minute.
- Add cream and bouillon simmer until mixture thickens. About 3-4 more minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve cod with sauce on top. Enjoy.
Panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese give this healthy baked fish recipe delectable crunch for a healthy homemade alternative to fish sticks or fried fish. Combine panko and Parmesan in a shallow dish. Our tilapia dish is super easy to prepare and bake, and the combination of cream and cilantro makes a tasty sauce for the fish. The fish takes just minutes to fix and cook. The fillets are served with a tasty green onion, lime, cilantro cream sauce.