Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner. Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! If you're someone who's often short on time but still wants something delicious and homemade for dinner, this is the.
I use Panko bread crumbs along with cornflake crumbs and fresh parmesan cheese. Freshly shredded parmesan is best but in a pinch, grated will do. Combine panko crumbs and Parmesan in a third shallow dish. You can cook Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- You need 6 of thinly sliced chicken breasts.
- It's to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of seasoned panko.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of seasoned regular bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan.
- It's 1 each of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
Dip chicken first in flour, then in the egg and then panko crumb mixture. Transfer chicken to the prepared baking sheet and spray the surface with cooking spray. Don't know why I didn't mention this before but you could simply use your favorite italian dressing as a light option, I've done that many times before. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE - This parmesan crusted chicken dish is easy enough to make for a quick weeknight dinner but also elegant enough for company.
Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken instructions
- In shallow dish, blend together the egg and buttermilk until well mixed. This will be thick. Set aside..
- In another shallow dish mix together bread crumbs, panko & Parmesan..
- Salt and pepper both sides of chicken. Dip chicken in egg mixture and then in panko mix and pat to make stick..
- Brown in 1" of canola oil over medium heat until crust is golden brown and chicken is done. Place in glass dish lined with paper towels in warm oven until all are cooked..
- Serve with my cilantro cream sauce, my Spanish rice, and refried beans. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343680-cilantro-cream-sauce.
In shallow dish, blend together the egg and buttermilk until well mixed. Combine the Parmesan cheese, panko breadcrumbs and salt in a wide, shallow bowl. In another bowl, add the beaten eggs. These baked chicken drummies don't get any easier, and they taste amazing! The drummies are first marinated in lemon juice that not only makes the chicken meat more tender.