My parmesan crusted chicken. Parmesan crusted chicken is crispy and flavorful on the outside and so juicy on the inside! This parmesan crusted chicken breast recipe is super easy and that Parmesan crust is really packing some flavor, especially when you dip it in my easy homemade honey mustard recipe! Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner.
TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE - This parmesan crusted chicken dish is easy enough to make for a quick weeknight dinner but also elegant enough for company. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner repertoire! Chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and pan fried until crispy. You can have My parmesan crusted chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My parmesan crusted chicken
- It's 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It's 2 of each Large chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Italian bread crumbs.
- It's of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
This tasty chicken is the perfect easy dinner to serve on busy weeknights. Kids love it and so do the adults. Juicy chicken on the inside, and a crazy, crunchy golden crust on the outside. Not to be confused with chicken parmesan, our baked parmesan crusted chicken is sure to please!
My parmesan crusted chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Cut chicken breast in half to reduce thickness..
- Spray olive oil on baking sheet..
- Mix the mayonnaise, the Parmesan cheese, and the mozzarella cheese in a small bowl..
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over the chicken breast..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Then top with 1 tablespoon per breast, of the Italian bread crumbs..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes..
The combination of parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, and mayonnaise provide the perfect crust for this juicy chicken dinner! Place chicken in large, shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pat the oat mixture into the chicken gently; this helps it make contact with the olive oil to help the coating brown and crisp. This easy Parmesan crusted chicken recipe layers mayo, bread crumbs, and high heat to make it crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, and ready to eat This Parmesan crusted chicken recipe is just one of the recipes Grandma Mary Jane had made multiple copies of. To me that means she and. (He pretty much invented boneless chicken breasts, and before chicken nuggets were a thing, he had us making goujonettes for dinner parties.) "Frico" is a fun way of saying "Parmesan-crusted," an excellent treatment for boneless chicken breasts.