Parmesan crusted chicken Cesar salad. Mix bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese, salt, pepper. To complement the crunchy chicken and creamy dressing, we're also pickling celeriac (the large, edible root of a plant in the celery family) with honey We're updating the classic Caesar salad two ways. Instead of romaine lettuce, we're using lacinato kale, a hearty, healthful and delicious Tuscan variety.
For the parmesan crusted chicken cutlets, I made a breading of almond meal, Parmesan cheese, dried basil, and garlic powder. My choice to use almond meal (simply ground-up almonds and sold as either "almond meal" or "almond flour") was born out of desperation since I was out of bread crumbs. Here the anchovy and Parmesan dressing becomes a rub for grilled chicken and the crunch comes from a crisp panko crust instead of croutons. You can have Parmesan crusted chicken Cesar salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan crusted chicken Cesar salad
- Prepare 2 each of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 head of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cesar dressing.
- It's 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
The anchovy adds a briny, savory depth to the chicken that isn't fishy, but you can omit for a version that's more kid-friendly. Caesar Salad has stood the test of time becauseit's darn good! This homemade Caesar Salad Dressing rivals any restaurant - store croutons - garlic croutons, at that! Caesar Salad Dressing. parmesan cheese, for finishing.
Parmesan crusted chicken Cesar salad instructions
- pre-hear oven to 425.
- mix bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese, salt, pepper.
- slice chicken into strips. coat with dry mixture.
- bake chicken for 10 minutes, flip chicken, and cool until finished, about 10 minutes.
- let chicken cool for 5 minutes. slice into half inch pieces..
- assemble salad with sliced chicken, Cesar dressing, and parmesan cheese..
Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner. Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! If you're someone who's often short on time but still wants something delicious and homemade for dinner, this is the. Made a salad to go with them. I should have doubled the recipe… Even though it is quick and easy, there is still great flavor due to the dijon, fresh thyme and parmesan.