Quick and easy parmesan crusted chicken. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner. Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! Combine Hellmann 's (R) Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl.
This kid-friendly, Easy Parmesan-Crusted Chicken is crunchy on the outside and succulent on the inside. It is a flavorful and elegant dish that everyone will enjoy! Serve it with cauliflower mash with Made without breadcrumbs, this is an incredible easy healthy chicken recipe. You can have Quick and easy parmesan crusted chicken using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and easy parmesan crusted chicken
- Prepare 4 slice of boneless & skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hellmanns mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of salt(optional).
Serve with silky cauliflower mash and a drizzle of browned butter for the. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner repertoire! Chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and pan fried until crispy. This tasty chicken is the perfect easy dinner to serve on busy weeknights.
Quick and easy parmesan crusted chicken instructions
- preheat oven to 425°F.
- mix parmesan cheese & mayo well.
- the bottom of the chicken(meaning the part that goes on the tray) sprinkle with salt(optional).
- lay chicken on a non stick baking tray.
- spread mixture on top of chicken evenly,( on top only).
- sprinkle breaded crumbs on top of mixture after it's been placed on chicken(add to desire).
- bake for 25 minutes, or (until fully cooked).
Kids love it and so do the adults. This crispy, easy Parmesan crusted chicken is no different. My family love this recipe because the breading keeps the chicken breasts super juicy while adding so much color and flavor. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. This post may contain affiliate links.