Parmesan Crusted Chicken. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner. Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE - This parmesan crusted chicken dish is easy enough to make for a quick weeknight dinner but also elegant enough for company.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken has a crispy parmesan crust with tender juicy chicken. This Copycat version of Longhorn's famous Parmesan Crusted Chicken tastes just like the restaurant! From the flavorful marinade, to the creamy, crunchy Parmesan Crust. You can have Parmesan Crusted Chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- It's 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese (grated).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It's 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Chicken Breast (boneless/skinless).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
Serve it with cauliflower mash with browned butter for the ultimate low-carb meal! Parmesan crusted chicken is crispy and flavorful on the outside and so juicy on the inside! You'll love how simple this weeknight dinner recipe is! I have a confession to make, you guys. (He pretty much invented boneless chicken breasts, and before chicken nuggets were a thing, he "Frico" is a fun way of saying "Parmesan-crusted," an excellent treatment for boneless chicken.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine Mayo, Parmesan Cheese, Italian Seasoning, Oregano & Garlic Salt in a medium bowl..
- Arrange Chicken on Baking Sheet.
- Evenly top each piece of chicken with mayo mixture..
- Sprinkle each piece with about 1/2-1 tablespoon of bread crumbs..
- Bake until chicken is cooked about 25 minutes..
- To cook faster you can cut the chicken into thin slices or use tenderloins..
Light and Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside this parmesan crusted chicken is a must try! Parmesan Crusted Chicken - Crisp-tender chicken with the most amazing Parmesan crust and a I made these parmesan crusted scalloped potatoes for the holidays several years back when I. Tips for Making Parmesan Crusted Air Fryer Chicken. Make sure you leave space between each piece of chicken. If you Chicken overlaps and touches it will not cook evenly and you will have.