Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts. Serve it with cauliflower mash with browned butter for the ultimate low-carb meal! How to make Parmesan Crusted Chicken. It's honestly as simple as this: cut chicken breasts in half Join The Gorman Gourmet while he makes a chicken breast custed with Italian herbs and cheese.
Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! If you're someone who's often short on time but still wants something delicious and homemade for dinner, this is the. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner repertoire! You can cook Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts
- It's 1 stick of Green onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of Lawry's Season All Salt.
- Prepare of Lawry's Garlic Salt.
- It's 1 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 cup of Peanut oil (or whatever oil you use to fry).
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Oregano.
- It's 1 pinch of Sweet Basil.
- It's 1 pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of (French's) French fried onions.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need bunch of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 can of Campbell's cream of chicken.
How should I season chicken breasts? When I make this Parmesan Crusted Chicken I always prepare a special This delicious mixture includes salt, pepper garlic powder and dried Italian seasoning. This crispy parmesan chicken is a favorite in our home because of how crispy and flavorful it is. The kids love it on pasta and I enjoy it on a salad.
Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts instructions
- (Assuming you have your oil pre-heating)... Clean chicken breast, removing any fat. Split the breast in half, if it isn't cut thin already. Set to the side..
- In a bowl, combine the garlic and heavy cream. Stir. Set to the side..
- In a baggie, crunch the French fried onions with bottom of butter knife or rolling pin. Set to the side..
- Combine the oregano, sweet basil, flour, parmesan cheese and the French fried onions. Mix all ingredients together, but, keep spread loosely on a plate for battering. Set to side..
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken breast with black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic and season all salt..
- Dip seasoned chicken breasts into the heavy cream and garlic mix, completely submerging them..
- After dipped in cream, batter with French fried onion mix..
- Set in oil. Fry about 5 minutes each side, until golden brown on both sides..
- Once chicken is done frying, set on plate with paper towels to soak up residual oil..
- Coat top of chicken breast with Campbell's cream of chicken and chopped green onion. Serve with your favorite side. Enjoy!.
The secret to the delicious "Italian" flavor, crispy crust and gorgeous color is (obviously) parmesan cheese. This Parmesan crusted chicken recipe is just one of the recipes Grandma Mary Jane had made multiple copies of. To me that means she and Grandpa must have Baking these chicken breasts is a healthier way to get the crunch we all love. Place remaining cheese in shallow dish. Parmesan crusted chicken is crispy and flavorful on the outside and so juicy on the inside!