Parmesan Crusted Chicken.
You can cook Parmesan Crusted Chicken using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts, pounded to 1 inch thickness.
- It's 3 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It's 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 cup of oil, for frying.
- Prepare 2 of egg, for breading.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken step by step
- Pound the chicken to 1 inch thickness with a meat hammer. In a separate bowl, break the eggs and whisk together. In another bowl add the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese..
- Heat the oil. Place each chicken breast in the egg and then dredge through the breadcrumb mixture. Add chicken to hot oil until cooked through and no longer pink in the center. Repeat with each chicken breast..
- Serve along side your choice of side!! Enjoy!!.